It is no doubt that food directly influences our brain and can instantly elevate our state of mind. In fact, you don’t need to eat your favorite donut or chocolate brownie to do so. All you need is this complete list of healthy foods that can keep you happy.
1. Salmon – Salmon fish is the best source of omega-3 fatty acids and also contains vitamin B6. This fish alone can keep your heart and brain healthy, in addition to maintaining your brain cells.
2. Saffron – This expensive red-orange colored spice is an amazing gift from nature that not only helps in fighting depression, but it also keeps the entire nervous system steady.
3. Chickpeas – Chickpeas may or may not be everybody’s favorite, but this legume has depression fighting tryptophan and folate that keeps our mood boosted.
4. Quinoa – This amazing nutty grain is rich in protein and other nutrients that keep us full as well as high on protein throughout the day.
5. Walnuts – This super nut is well known for fighting depression because it contains omega 3 fatty acids that are helpful in boosting mind and keeping a steady mental health.