User Lifestyles DMCA Notice:
Disclaimer: The information provided by userlifestyles.com on this Web site is offered only as a general information service to the public. Because each issue or situation is different and unique, each person should seek their own legal advice for that particular situation from competent legal counsel.
The required elements for a DMCA notice are as follows:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit userlifestyles.com to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the userlifestyles.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is infringed.
If any of the elements outlined above are missing the notice is not proper, and may be disregarded. The notice should be sent to userlifestyles.com using Contact Form
Lowering your cholesterol should be high on the list of things to do to achieve a healthy life. The lifestyle changes you make to lower your cholesterol will help you achieve this. Lowering your cholesterol makes your medications more effective and will eventually take you off those meds altogether.…
Good Day Charlotte's Ann Wyatt Little talks with ways how to protect your from the heat with beauty expert Bryce Carey.
When it comes to losing weight, calories count and you should keep them in check. However, not all fat-based food will make you fat. As a matter of fact, fats have higher energy content than carbohydrates. Having too many fat-based foods is not ideal because the body has difficulty breaking it down.…
Online banking is one of the most preferred ways of banking these days. What's not to love? It's easy; it’s fast, and convenient. Transactions can be done from the comfort of your own home and at your own convenience. You don't have to stand in line. You don't have to travel or…
Scars arising from surgery can have far-reaching effects on most people. For women who have been under the surgeon’s knife develop lifelong insecurities about their bodies. Recent statistics show that modern women are seriously opting to get tattoos as a cosmetic answer for hiding the scars.…
Majority of the people who work out at the gym or home focus too much on the weight exercises to tone their muscles. However, there are many other exercises that are beneficial for your overall body building and fitness. One such exercise is push-up exercise. They have the following benefits. First…
According to the leading Italian doctor, all Olympic athletes should have a heart screening in order to detect life-threatening conditions. 2.354 elite athletes were tested. 6 of them had a potentially fatal disorder. These findings were presented at a European Society of Cardiology meeting. After…
An ab slide is a cheap home fitness equipment which has been proven as a perfect machine for anyone who is looking at getting a flat stomach. In addition to that, the ad slide also helps with working out your entire body. To make it even better is the fact that it can be used by almost everyone.…