User Lifestyles DMCA Notice:
Disclaimer: The information provided by userlifestyles.com on this Web site is offered only as a general information service to the public. Because each issue or situation is different and unique, each person should seek their own legal advice for that particular situation from competent legal counsel.
The required elements for a DMCA notice are as follows:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit userlifestyles.com to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the userlifestyles.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is infringed.
If any of the elements outlined above are missing the notice is not proper, and may be disregarded. The notice should be sent to userlifestyles.com using Contact Form
Writing a resume is one of the most difficult things many people have to do in their lives. A properly written resume could land you the job, but what you do not include is also of much importance. HR professionals recommend that you avoid including these five things in your CV. Career Objective…
People love to be clean. They shower every morning, change their bed sheets weekly, and replace their towels once a week as well. They use antibacterial soaps and household products that can kill 99.9 percent of germs. However, researchers are telling consumers that you can be too clean. Being too…
The Board of Supervisors of San Francisco voted on a legislation that will ban the sales of fur in the city. The ban will take effect January 1, 2019. Retailers will have until January 2020 to sell their existing fur products. The ban on fur applies to accessories and clothing items that use real…
Americans love coffee. The latest figures show that there are now more Americans drinking at least one cup of coffee daily and the numbers are the highest since 2012 with 64% of adults are drinking a cup of coffee a day in 2018. According to the National Coffee Association (NCA), the reason for the…
It is not about what it takes to get married but if you are really prepared for it. Marriage is a lifetime commitment that should not be taken lightly. There are some signs that you can check that will help you decide if you are ready to walk down the aisle. You Have Doubts If you have serious…
Majority of the people who work out at the gym or home focus too much on the weight exercises to tone their muscles. However, there are many other exercises that are beneficial for your overall body building and fitness. One such exercise is push-up exercise. They have the following benefits. First…
According to the leading Italian doctor, all Olympic athletes should have a heart screening in order to detect life-threatening conditions. 2.354 elite athletes were tested. 6 of them had a potentially fatal disorder. These findings were presented at a European Society of Cardiology meeting. After…
An ab slide is a cheap home fitness equipment which has been proven as a perfect machine for anyone who is looking at getting a flat stomach. In addition to that, the ad slide also helps with working out your entire body. To make it even better is the fact that it can be used by almost everyone.…